TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP
The terms and conditions below confirm our arrangements.
- Membership is for a full year, April to March or part of the year, depending on the month in which you joined.
- Payment is made via GOCardless Ltd . You will receive notification of your mandate being set up with details of how to manage your payments.
- Each member pays an annual fee of £26 collected at the date of joining.
- As a member owned co operative, your membership entitles you to share in decision making.
- You will be invited to take part in a minimum of 4 meetings per year (January, May, July and October) and will receive regular reports on the development of our business
- Members receive information and invitations to meetings and events. You are of course welcome to visit the fields and to join us in volunteering.
- Workshare members agree to work 4 hrs per week under the supervision of our paid grower for 40 weeks of the year. In return you will receive a weekly large share of crops grown or bought
- A cropshare subscription is made by monthly payment or direct debit of either £50 for a large share, £35 for a medium share or £28 for a small share (grown or bought crops) for 50 weeks of the year.
- Members are responsible for collecting their veg from the fields, Friday 3.30 – 6 pm or Saturday 10 – 12 am and for letting the grower or administrator know if you are not collecting.
- Cancellation of your membership within the year will be accepted in exceptional cases and at the discretion of the Directors. A full month’s notice is required for cancellation.
- All enquires about your membership can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org